Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time To Sell Stocks

Hi Folks,

I belive you need to exit the equity markets over the next 3 days. The technical move that I saw in my charts is coming to an end. I thought we might carry through March intially but now it appears as though the ride is over.

I still believe there is more room to the downside in GLD. The dollar looks poised for a new breakout to the upside. It will be short lived(a couple of weeks) and then I would recommend exiting the short GLD position and taking a short term long position in GLD at that time.

I am also recommedning that you exit the long USO position in the next few days as well. Although it has risen in the face of a rising dollar, I am willing to take my profits here and reevaluate in the coming weeks.

For the record I am still long AAPL but more cautious due to the outlook on the rest of the market.

I will also be exiting my long positions in BAC and GS in the next few days. With a quick 10% gain, I can live with those profits.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks and Good Trading,

Tim Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment