Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gold Rush

Dear Readers,

I know there has been alot of conflicting opinions on where the gold market is heading. I am here to tell you that it is about to head even higher. I am a long time user of technical analysis and former professional options trader and my analysis tells me that GOLD IS GOING $1300. This is a shorter term view and I constantly update my views based on the dynamic market. We may see a short term pullback and this should be used as a buying opportunity.

This bullish outlook also applies to Us Equity markets as well. We are still in a bull market however it will not be as big of a move that is due in the gold market.

My views on the markets on relevant in the daily markets to about a 3 to 6 month period. I have and will change my opinions based on changes in the technical set ups of the coming markets.

Being new to blogging, I will expand my blogs to include some of the technical data that I use to interpret the market's direction.

Thanks and Good Trading,

Tim Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment